iPhone 18 Pro Max
Forums › General Discussion › iPhone 18 Pro Max-
I remember getting the 3gs lol I bought it from a crack head in South london at work. I remember the first time getting apps lol I had a homeless guy that lived on my screen. He was cold one night so I got him a sleeping bag then I got a notification saying he sold it for drugs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-
I miss the one time upgrade fee back in the day, you’d pay a one time $299 and you owned the phone. Back in the iPhone 3GS iPhone 4 days. iPhone 4 was my first turf wars phone, game still looks the same as it did then 😂
-
Asheville Piper wrote:
You never fully own an iPhoneI miss the one time upgrade fee back in the day, you’d pay a one time $299 and you owned the phone. Back in the iPhone 3GS iPhone 4 days. iPhone 4 was my first turf wars phone, game still looks the same as it did then 😂
-
Wait for the iPhone XX or Y
-
Correction on my comment. Seems that the EU has done a lot to force Apple to allow for more software freedoms. Maybe America will follow suit
-
𖥠•𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖆𝖓•♘ wrote:
this is true for alot of things, you have the right to use, not the same as owning.Asheville Piper wrote:
You never fully own an iPhoneI miss the one time upgrade fee back in the day, you’d pay a one time $299 and you owned the phone. Back in the iPhone 3GS iPhone 4 days. iPhone 4 was my first turf wars phone, game still looks the same as it did then 😂
-
USB-C was a win
-
Hi, it’s AT&T. The new iPhone 18 Pro is finally here, and you’re eligible to add a line. Learn how to get it for as low as $0 with iPhone trade-in—in any condition. Order now at att.com/Order21 or visit an AT&T store today. Req. trade-in of iPhone 14 or higher (excl. 16e) & wireless plan. Terms & restrs. apply. Subject to change. See offer details at att.com/OrderDtls21 . Reply STOP to end mktg msgs.
16e must have really sucked 😂
![[][]](https://turfwarsapp.com/img/app/ajax-forbutton.gif)
Purchase Respect Points NEW! · Support · Turf Map · Terms · Privacy
©2021 MeanFreePath LLC