iPhone 18 Pro Max
Forums › General Discussion › iPhone 18 Pro Max-
$100 / 24 mnths = $4.17 /m
or you 66 mnths = $1.51/m🤔
-
i think i said earlier, you end up paying more.
except... that $15/month service. cant touch that. ffs. its got me lookin 👀 -
Are you taking into account the monthly ‘lease’ fee for the phone? I don’t think you’re getting it for $100, I think your still paying the additional $20-30/mo as if you bought the phone through the carrier.
-
i get corp discounts applied 🤷🏻♂️. but honestly its been so long since i looked i dont really know.
its become like everything else, gas, electic, etc. i dont really know or care how much it cost.
actually paying full price of $1299 for the phone is acceptable considering how many devices its replaced and made life easier.
start listing things from the 90s thats no longer really used and see how far you get. last time i tried it was 30+
-
list of things the mobile phone has replaced is ridiculous and we dont even really thonk about it
-
⚸яѻɢɛʀ𐕣тɦǟȶ⛧ wrote:
Once upon a time i could have got you an iphone 11 for $1/month for 24 months. (Plus your rate plan, which was generally about $45+)iPhone 11 128GB purchased 2/06/21 for $649. Owned for 66 months at a cost of $9.83/mo.
(I used to sell phones in Canada for a brokerage that had affiliations with every major carrier)
The 2yr contracts can be a great deal. The only caveat to it tends be be the bloatware on androids that you cant remove in some cases, or the "penalty" if you cancel early. The penalty being the remainder of the msrp on the device youre purchasing. If you dont fulfill your 2 year contract, they dont fulfill the discount. The 2yr contracts are a "Help them help you" sort of dynamic.
Canadian carriers tend to charge a bit more for the rateplan itself during the contract to offset their costs. Usually a $5-$15 difference in price, but promo rates change every other week, and in some cases its less, sometimes more
-
18 pro max can run a tw ai model 👀. auto punch codes. auto fight, auto hop, auto shit talk in forums 😬
-
I used to use mint but I transferred to visible.
-
G⃒๑อཞར८ ︻╦╤─✭ wrote:
The Visible+ with unlimited hotspot might get me to switch..I used to use mint but I transferred to visible.
-
★DΞICIDΞ★ wrote:
Talking in person, writing letters, spending time to just think, knowing how to spell, reading, getting shit done at home, and the ability to have a moment of peace without expecting a call from your wife just to name a few😂 lol jk i know what you mean though factslist of things the mobile phone has replaced is ridiculous and we dont even really thonk about it
-
⚸яѻɢɛʀ𐕣тɦǟȶ⛧ wrote:
iPhone 11 128GB purchased 2/06/21 for $649. Owned for 66 months at a cost of $9.83/mo.
🙌 Same
-
i was just thinking, that $1200 trade in might be able to be done through apple. so indepent of your provider.... not sure though, gotta look into it.
-
nvm, through apple its only 885.
-
and thats not for the 14. 😞
-
apparently is most just the major prviders att, verizon, tmobile. 🤷🏻♂️
-
★DΞICIDΞ★ wrote:
They make it back on those overpriced plans. 🤣apparently is most just the major prviders att, verizon, tmobile. 🤷🏻♂️
-
oh they def killing it on those :) but i think ppl spend more on starbucks.
-
i was wrong earlier, we pay $400/month for our cell service.
-
5 lines "unlimited" data, plus 2 apple watches.
-
★DΞICIDΞ★ wrote:
I started this game on an iPhone 3GS. I think the updates over the years actually have changed this game. Multitasking? Copy and paste? Bluetooth keyboards? iPad? GSM Radio? More than 6 emoji? 3 hour battery life?? And the iPhone 4 seems so sexy now.. Yeah, upgrades are good.18 pro max can run a tw ai model 👀. auto punch codes. auto fight, auto hop, auto shit talk in forums 😬
-
YOU wrote:
I mean, I just posted this without the app crashing. What a wonderful time to be alive.★DΞICIDΞ★ wrote:
I started this game on an iPhone 3GS. I think the updates over the years actually have changed this game. Multitasking? Copy and paste? Bluetooth keyboards? iPad? GSM Radio? More than 6 emoji? 3 hour battery life?? And the iPhone 4 seems so sexy now.. Yeah, upgrades are good.18 pro max can run a tw ai model 👀. auto punch codes. auto fight, auto hop, auto shit talk in forums 😬
-
Brown🎵Note wrote:
I also started on the 3GS. Some years ago the app completely stopped working on that device as Nick phased older hardware out. The battery life on that phone was about 5 minutes when unplugged.★DΞICIDΞ★ wrote:
I started this game on an iPhone 3GS. I think the updates over the years actually have changed this game. Multitasking? Copy and paste? Bluetooth keyboards? iPad? GSM Radio? More than 6 emoji? 3 hour battery life?? And the iPhone 4 seems so sexy now.. Yeah, upgrades are good.18 pro max can run a tw ai model 👀. auto punch codes. auto fight, auto hop, auto shit talk in forums 😬
-
⚸яѻɢɛʀ𐕣тɦǟȶ⛧ wrote:
The iPhone 3GS was my first iPhone also, I was in 6th grade…👴🏼Brown🎵Note wrote:
I also started on the 3GS. Some years ago the app completely stopped working on that device as Nick phased older hardware out. The battery life on that phone was about 5 minutes when unplugged.★DΞICIDΞ★ wrote:
I started this game on an iPhone 3GS. I think the updates over the years actually have changed this game. Multitasking? Copy and paste? Bluetooth keyboards? iPad? GSM Radio? More than 6 emoji? 3 hour battery life?? And the iPhone 4 seems so sexy now.. Yeah, upgrades are good.18 pro max can run a tw ai model 👀. auto punch codes. auto fight, auto hop, auto shit talk in forums 😬
-
I'm like Roger I have a phone I use it till it falls apart🤣🤣🤣🤣 my daughter and partner I got both the new 16 pro max when it came out then they made me feel bad so I got a new Samsung s25 ultra now I pay over 250 quid a month 😫
-
Brown🎵Note wrote:
Yeah I started on the iPhone 4 lol it was during the 2012 Olympics and I was showing all my colleagues my game of circles lol★DΞICIDΞ★ wrote:
I started this game on an iPhone 3GS. I think the updates over the years actually have changed this game. Multitasking? Copy and paste? Bluetooth keyboards? iPad? GSM Radio? More than 6 emoji? 3 hour battery life?? And the iPhone 4 seems so sexy now.. Yeah, upgrades are good.18 pro max can run a tw ai model 👀. auto punch codes. auto fight, auto hop, auto shit talk in forums 😬
-
i started aug 2010 but i truly have not idea what phone i had. i assume it was the 3gs but it could have been the 4 since it was just released. 3gs was my first iphone so i might not have updated immediately.
-
before the 3gs i was very anti apple lol.
-
3gs you could vpn to work and use an ssh client on the phone to admin a linux environment. went and got one that day.
-
now all i do is tw and youtube. but that 18 pro max will bring me to the next level :)
-
truthfully i'm prob not upgrading for a while(thinking iphone 20 pro max). but i do like the specs and have watched some benchmark reviews. it looks nice.
![[][]](https://turfwarsapp.com/img/app/ajax-forbutton.gif)
Purchase Respect Points NEW! · Support · Turf Map · Terms · Privacy
©2021 MeanFreePath LLC