Turf Wars News
Press: please view our Contact Page.
7th Annual DOUBLE LOOT Week!
We’re excited to announce the upcoming DOUBLE LOOT Week! Celebrate the holidays with this grab-bag of goodies:
- The 7th annual Double Loot Week – runs Saturday, December 17 at 10:00PM through Monday, December 26 at 5:00PM, your local time!
- Christmas Day Only – Turf Limit Increase prices at The Don don’t increase as you buy them! (Sunday, December 25 at 12:00AM – Monday, December 26 at 6:00AM your local time)
- 1 New item – a special Loot item which is lootable only during Double Loot Week!
- Bren Gun – a powerful, limited-release weapon – get it during Double Loot Week only!
- 2 New Missions with crate-busting odds for Loot – Double Loot Week only!
- Skill Rebalance Opportunity – a one-time chance to adjust your Character Skills, available during Double Loot Week only!
The extra Loot, Missions, and Skill Rebalance Opportunity all go LIVE on Saturday, December 17 at 10:00PM your local time!
✻For balance reasons, Bren Guns limited to 1,000 per day, per player
iOS Version 2.81 Released!
Version 2.81 of Turf Wars is now live! This version includes several improvements to the upcoming Real-Time News release, as well as bug fixes for some more common issues:
- Added Push Notification support for Chat and Mob invites (when Real-time News is enabled)!
- Real-time News and Chat start up faster!
- Fixed the “888” Push Notification test for Real-time News users.
- Improved copy/pasting for iOS 9 users (magnifying glass is also easier to use).
- Fixed the White Screen of Death (iOS 9 users only).
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Android Version 1.33 Released!
Version 1.33 of Turf Wars is now live! This version includes an improvement to the GPS location system, to reduce the occurrence of the “Location Needed” message when fighting other players and their turf.