Congratulations on Belial hitting 3000.ππππ
Forums βΊ General Discussion βΊ Congratulations on Belial hitting 3000.ππππ-
Congrats. The first member from Anaheim. Orange County, CALIFORNIA.ππππππ§ππ
-
Congrats, πππππ
-
I hate Belial I'm going to attack him 3000 times πͺπ
-
Yaaaaaaaaay Belial!!!!!!!!!
-
πππππcongrats
-
Weird, king kong likes belial, and Phil hates him
-
Ggod job bro... That's lots of punching!
-
Thanx everyone!
-
Phil McGroin wrote:
please do! I could use the victoriesI hate Belial I'm going to attack him 3000 times πͺπ
-
Congrats!
-
Congrats!
-
Goodluck!
-
Well done, Devil!
-
Phil McGroin wrote:
still waiting on those 3k attacks PhilI hate Belial I'm going to attack him 3000 times πͺπ
-
Woooow
-
Way to go Belial. Top mobster indeed!
-
Props Belial.
-
πππ
wtg! That's a lot of work π -
ππππππππππππ
gratz -
No one congratulated me on my victory. :(
-
C'est la vie...grats Belial...welcome to the elite group!
-
Night wrote:
Congrats Night πNo one congratulated me on my victory. :(
-
Night wrote:
congrats night glad we both made itNo one congratulated me on my victory. :(
-
Night wrote:
I'll make one just for you just wait???No one congratulated me on my victory. :(
-
This will definitely bring some smiles/memories back to some............
-
52 weeks since from 3K
NOw you have 20K(haven't checked, I think so) -
__Don_Line__ wrote:
More than that.52 weeks since from 3K
NOw you have 20K(haven't checked, I think so) -
KeMiKaL wrote:
LolGgod job bro... That's lots of punching!
-
King Kong 25 wrote:
Thought this was going to be about name changes based on the title.Congrats. The first member from Anaheim. Orange County, CALIFORNIA.ππππππ§ππ
-
Who's that imposter Belial... Dang 3k, and all this congratulatory well wishes.
B, you should hit feedback & report whomever this is. πΏ
-
Get rid of this post it's a year old ffs.
![[][]](https://turfwarsapp.com/img/app/ajax-forbutton.gif)
Purchase Respect Points NEW! Β· Support Β· Turf Map Β· Terms Β· Privacy
Β©2021 MeanFreePath LLC