Going for surgery........
Forums โบ General Discussion โบ Going for surgery........-
Wish me luck. Gotta be in there by 10. Going under the knife at 1. Should be down by 2-230ish.
-
Hope everything goes well, see you soon Don!!!
-
What is the surgery for?
-
iamcanadian ๐จ๐ฅ๐ wrote:
I'm sure things will go well Bro!Hope everything goes well, see you soon Don!!!
-
Good luck, DD. Report back sometime afterward.
-
Good luck! ๐๐
-
Come get some wrote:
penis enhancement.. Haha seriously. Good luck Vido, hit us up when you're awake! ๐What is the surgery for?
-
BellaItaliana wrote:
๐ท๐๐Good luck, DD. Report back sometime afterward.
-
Gonna change your outtie to an innie?
-
Hope all goes well. Chat with you later
-
Dickectomy?
Hope all goes well, take care.
-
Primo wrote:
Lol!! Anyway hope everything goes as planned. ๐ท๐ท๐๐Gonna change your outtie to an innie?
-
I'm back. I'm in the recovery ward. Everything went well. I'm in a shit lot of pain. I should be getting outta here in 30 minutes.
-
Don Davido ๐จ๐ฅ๐ wrote:
Good on ya :DI'm back. I'm in the recovery ward. Everything went well. I'm in a shit lot of pain. I should be getting outta here in 30 minutes.
-
Good to hear. Hope your recovery goes quickly
-
hope everything went well
-
Feel better brother
-
Good to hear ๐
-
Johnny O wrote:
Good to hear ๐
-
SรฌCKMรญฮ D ๐จ๐ฅ๐ wrote:
Johnny O wrote:
Good to hear ๐
-
Wifi in the ward or iPhone? Either way, glad you're okay man. โ
-
Glad everything when well!
-
Don Davido ๐จ๐ฅ๐ wrote:
You took your phone into surgery? Heal quickly.I'm back. I'm in the recovery ward. Everything went well. I'm in a shit lot of pain. I should be getting outta here in 30 minutes.
-
๐ธhope all went well, and funny that you took your phone,.. We are some pretty addicted TW addicts I must say, as I'd have done the same. Hoping for a quick recovery 4 ya๐ธ
-
Gungrave96 wrote:
Ya, I had in my shorts pocket. Lol๐ธhope all went well, and funny that you took your phone,.. We are some pretty addicted TW addicts I must say, as I'd have done the same. Hoping for a quick recovery 4 ya๐ธ
![[][]](https://turfwarsapp.com/img/app/ajax-forbutton.gif)
Purchase Respect Points NEW! ยท Support ยท Turf Map ยท Terms ยท Privacy
ยฉ2021 MeanFreePath LLC