๐๐Mr. Ikslopot 8k๐๐
Forums โบ General Discussion โบ ๐๐Mr. Ikslopot 8k๐๐-
๐๐Congrats Hottest Noob 2011๐๐
-
BlackWall$treet wrote:
+1๐๐Congrats Hottest Noob 2011๐๐
The torch has been passed!!! -
Leprechaun wrote:
+2 I forsee good things with this one.BlackWall$treet wrote:
+1๐๐Congrats Hottest Noob 2011๐๐
The torch has been passed!!! -
Congrats man, BW$ I thought you quit.
-
Oh, and Inksplot, I got it on good word that you voted for George McGovern (Leprachan won't get that one either, that's between me and you).
-
BellaItaliana wrote:
+3 (foresee)Leprechaun wrote:
+2 I forsee good things with this one.BlackWall$treet wrote:
+1๐๐Congrats Hottest Noob 2011๐๐
The torch has been passed!!! -
Rckningday wrote:
I'm on Turf Wars when needed and still punching codes. I have something I'm working on with a few BAIC members. When they're ready I'll come back to the game.Congrats man, BW$ I thought you quit.
-
Atta kid! we love you potman! โคโค to the max
-
Congrats Mr. Iks ๐
โค Patsy
-
Patsy Killine wrote:
โคโคโค๐ซ๐ฝ๐น๐ตCongrats Mr. Iks ๐
โค Patsy
-
Congrats
-
ChainsawCharlie wrote:
Oh, burn!BellaItaliana wrote:
+3 (foresee)Leprechaun wrote:
+2 I forsee good things with this one.BlackWall$treet wrote:
+1๐๐Congrats Hottest Noob 2011๐๐
The torch has been passed!!! -
๐ good stuff
![[][]](https://turfwarsapp.com/img/app/ajax-forbutton.gif)
Purchase Respect Points NEW! ยท Support ยท Turf Map ยท Terms ยท Privacy
ยฉ2021 MeanFreePath LLC