Cyrus vs JM: can cyrus still capture JM ๐ค
Forums โบ General Discussion โบ Cyrus vs JM: can cyrus still capture JM ๐ค-
Post event, cyrus stands at a measly 197k while JM has 280k. Does cyrus even stand a chance anymore?
Theorycrafting post, share what you think would happen if these two had a go at it! -
Prob not if Jm has a lookout.
-
Yeah I just capped him. 13 hits. Ask him. It was easier than ever. Almost as easy as capping you.
-
I doubt it...
-
รโMรค๐HรกRยฎ๏ธIล๐๐ wrote:
Ask him.I doubt it...
-
How many times has JM offered you a 1on1 and you pussy out everytime.
I've seen the dm's and mad shit you talk to him, then run from a 1on1 -
I fight him one on one every day. I cap him every day. Mostly what he does is spam because he doesnโt know how to fight. He spent $30,000 easy on the game and I still beat him.
You obviously donโt know what youโre talking about. Seems kind of embarrassing for you.
-
๐ะกะฃะะฆะ DAVIะะฆะ ๐ wrote:
Lol everytime he plants within miles from you you tear down ๐คฃ๐ญ i have seen it with my own eyes.I fight him one on one every day. I cap him every day. Mostly what he does is spam because he doesnโt know how to fight. He spent $30,000 easy on the game and I still beat him.
You obviously donโt know what youโre talking about. Seems kind of embarrassing for you.
You run away from me too, afraid of the deadly ๐ฑ
You have cowardice in your blood cyrus. ๐ blood runs in your veins. -
Did you ask him yet? I already gave you the answer to your question. Maybe you should delete your post.
Like I said before:
Wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
-
He destroyed you in Iceland cyrus.. just admit it
JM is the better player.You're like Adrian Broner
And JM's Floyed MayweatherAdrian thought he was Floyed
-
What? Have you been drinking? Where do you get this stuff? And why do you care? Are you jealous?
Come after me on the map if you think youโre so great. I doubt you will. Like poser, you need to find three other people to be able to cap me. Fail.
-
๐ะกะฃะะฆะ DAVIะะฆะ ๐ wrote:
Cyrus has been tearing and running, but I always catch him slipping is the correct saying FYIDid you ask him yet? I already gave you the answer to your question. Maybe you should delete your post.
Like I said before:
Wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Maybe JM can chime in, and tell us about all those numerous and plentiful times you beat him (that no one has ever seen or heard of)
-
๐ะกะฃะะฆะ DAVIะะฆะ ๐ wrote:
we already do , you were a fatty, now youโre definitely not a fatty anymore. List of pins, nothing worth capping. lost texel. Mega failure all around.What? Have you been drinking? Where do you get this stuff? And why do you care? Are you jealous?
Come after me on the map if you think youโre so great. I doubt you will. Like poser, you need to find three other people to be able to cap me. Fail.
-
Do you jackwagons think that spending $30,000 on a phone game is somehow heroic? Is he your โheroโ? Heโs not even in your alliance. Heโs a โsolo playerโ. I even heard a rumor his group is going after you soon. Is that why you are idolizing him here? So he doesnโt cap you?
-
JM wouldn't cap me.
-
โCome after me on the mapโ bro you have nothing on the map๐คฃ๐ญ you already got hunted to that state
-
๐ะกะฃะะฆะ DAVIะะฆะ ๐ wrote:
Nobody is spending money this is nonsense.Do you jackwagons think that spending $30,000 on a phone game is somehow heroic? Is he your โheroโ? Heโs not even in your alliance. Heโs a โsolo playerโ. I even heard a rumor his group is going after you soon. Is that why you are idolizing him here? So he doesnโt cap you?
Havent heard of the rumors, you were hoping lex would save you and that failed. Now youโre praying for JM to save you cyrus? Pathetic -
Itโs true, he spent minimum of $30,000. Thatโs been established. Your not believing it makes you the foolish one. Do the math, or did you skip that in school?
![[][]](https://turfwarsapp.com/img/app/ajax-forbutton.gif)
Purchase Respect Points NEW! ยท Support ยท Turf Map ยท Terms ยท Privacy
ยฉ2021 MeanFreePath LLC