For the old folks
Forums › General Discussion › For the old folks-
After 15-16 years of being internet friends, Johnny O was visiting my area a couple weeks ago and we met up, had drinks, and played darts at a local dive bar. He’s just as lovely as you’d think he is!
He would probably want me to tell you to go have a Gas Day in his honor.
-
Is this a gas day announcement???????????
-
I’ve been playing this silly game for 15 years. It’s always fun to meet players in real life.
-
I wanna meet players!! I mean, The King would love to meet some of his empires finest.
-
ЯØ|\|||\|︻╦╤─✭ wrote:
Lemme double check with him tomorrow. It’s too late to text Boston.Is this a gas day announcement???????????
-
BellaItaliana wrote:
Was his hair looking kinda shaggy?ЯØ|\|||\|︻╦╤─✭ wrote:
Lemme double check with him tomorrow. It’s too late to text Boston.Is this a gas day announcement???????????
![[][]](https://turfwarsapp.com/img/app/ajax-forbutton.gif)
Purchase Respect Points NEW! · Support · Turf Map · Terms · Privacy
©2021 MeanFreePath LLC