Thanks nick but don't worry fuck off
Forums › General Discussion › Thanks nick but don't worry fuck off-
2 weeks and about 40 emails and messages after to the so called devs and team trying to get help changing my account to a new phone and getting ignored. Shove tw up ya arse lol peace out again guys and gals. I tried to come back for the chats and a laugh. I see he still puts as much effort into the game. Anybody have any new team games to play? I'm deleting this
-
I'm trying to. But I'm not gonna go this route. I'll just resend my application. Thanks!!
Also, out of curiosity, why don't you just use ur profile like this?
-
See DC. I got mine switched. The King will teach you the super secret technique
-
The King would like to say thank you to support for helping get the account to where it belonged. It was a little long, but with great patience comes great rewards.
-
Still ain't heard a fucking word from the wankers
-
Here's the key. Tell them that The King has sent you to them. Be calm. Give them every bit of info you can. But most importantly, tell them The King sent you. Things should be fixed within a week!
-
DC ONE wrote:
I’ve been playing game of thrones dragonfire. It’s so amazing and well put together. You don’t have to spend to become someone, they have alliances, world chat and factions. Back by Warner brothers and like got has gone all out.2 weeks and about 40 emails and messages after to the so called devs and team trying to get help changing my account to a new phone and getting ignored. Shove tw up ya arse lol peace out again guys and gals. I tried to come back for the chats and a laugh. I see he still puts as much effort into the game. Anybody have any new team games to play? I'm deleting this
-
The Don offers you powerful upgrades if you are wise and pay tribute to his leadership.
You have 6 Respect Points.
-
This reminds me, I must go pay my daily tribute.
-
DC ONE planting turf again.. You got it sorted? Was it the public shaming that did the trick?
-
⚸яѻɢɛʀ𐕣тɦǟȶ⛧ wrote:
Lol what shaming. I got other back I posted in the public family chat swearing at nick for it taking 5 weeksDC ONE planting turf again.. You got it sorted? Was it the public shaming that did the trick?
-
I see you been building as well right over my fucking house lol how are ya bud
-
Just me and Roger sitting at the lake fishing lol ignore the side by side turf
![[][]](https://turfwarsapp.com/img/app/ajax-forbutton.gif)
Purchase Respect Points NEW! · Support · Turf Map · Terms · Privacy
©2021 MeanFreePath LLC