What's up bìatches lol its my 45th birthday .
Forums › General Discussion › What's up bìatches lol its my 45th birthday .-
Mrs wants to go to America and travel hit me up on places. No redneck woods stuff lol we have netflix we know how you muricans work. No putting my mobile in a box at reception No local mechanic lol
-
Happy birthday!!🥳
I got you some shoes, i hope they fit! 😜🎁
-
Happy Birthday!
Redneck woods stuff is awesome and what we do best! BUT… if you want to stay on pavement, most tourists usually say Boston is the best to visit. And I’d steer clear of the Great Plains & Southwest if outdoors isn’t your vibe. Honestly you can throw Midwest in that mix too, I’d just do Cali or New England. NYC is mad overrated and often hated by tourists. -
Happy birthday!! The beaches of Maine are always nice. Plus, right now, some leaves are starting to change. That's a nice touristy thing to do
-
Happy birthday. I hope you have an amazing day
-
Come visit the beautiful wine country in Northern California and check out San Francisco too
-
Hey DC… what part of the USA are you thinking of visiting?
-
Happy birthday bawbag
-
Well then, we don't want to see you in Alabama anyways Mr. Fancy britches😤🤣
-
happy late bday! me and the wife are both sept bdays.
-
★DΞICIDΞ★ wrote:
Me and my wife are both October 1st. At least if I forget I would have to forget it's my own bday too😅🤣happy late bday! me and the wife are both sept bdays.
-
Happy birthday dc
-
👹ADD TAZ👹 wrote:
Cheers bud we was up your way a few times this year for football me and my partner stay up there to see our friends lolHappy birthday dc
-
How did the policeman’s ball go ?
Oops I mean bday party 🤪
-
👹 JM 👹 wrote:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 all these years you still think I'm a fucking fedHow did the policeman’s ball go ?
Oops I mean bday party 🤪
![[][]](https://turfwarsapp.com/img/app/ajax-forbutton.gif)
Purchase Respect Points NEW! · Support · Turf Map · Terms · Privacy
©2021 MeanFreePath LLC