We can do it!!!
Forums › General Discussion › We can do it!!!-
Ƙing Ƙeller wrote:
I eat mopWho's there
-
Nope. Not happening!!!
-
Ƙing Ƙeller wrote:
I had a dark one lined up but I actually deleted it lmao.Nope. Not happening!!!
-
Bump
-
Sucking on a mop head has to be grim
-
Guys I suck ass at chess. Anyone play? I’ve been playing for a little while and can’t seem to get any better
-
𝔅𝔯𝔞𝔡☦︎𝔥𝔢𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔨𝔢𝔫 wrote:
It takes practice for sure. I used to be pretty good way back in elementary school bc it was something we did when they pulled the smart kids out of normal class, but me back then would definitely beat me today. Look into some basic starting setups and then it’s all just about learning what to do based on your opponents move and trying to get them to bite on something in order to open something bigger up for you to take. Bishops are worth more points than knights, but I always favored keeping my knights over bishops personallyGuys I suck ass at chess. Anyone play? I’ve been playing for a little while and can’t seem to get any better
-
𖥠•𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖆𝖓•♘ wrote:
Yea I’m just stuck at this weird point. I’ve gotten way better but I seem to have hit a wall.𝔅𝔯𝔞𝔡☦︎𝔥𝔢𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔨𝔢𝔫 wrote:
It takes practice for sure. I used to be pretty good way back in elementary school bc it was something we did when they pulled the smart kids out of normal class, but me back then would definitely beat me today. Look into some basic starting setups and then it’s all just about learning what to do based on your opponents move and trying to get them to bite on something in order to open something bigger up for you to take. Bishops are worth more points than knights, but I always favored keeping my knights over bishops personallyGuys I suck ass at chess. Anyone play? I’ve been playing for a little while and can’t seem to get any better
-
Knock knock
-
Who's there?
-
Ƙing Ƙeller wrote:
Broken pencilWho's there?
-
Broken pencil who?
-
Ƙing Ƙeller wrote:
Nvm. It’s pointless….Broken pencil who?
-
𝔅𝔯𝔞𝔡☦︎𝔥𝔢𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔨𝔢𝔫 wrote:
No no... tell us. We want to know. Broken pencil who?Ƙing Ƙeller wrote:
Nvm. It’s pointless….Broken pencil who?
-
☝️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-
Lol.
-
New day. New joke Mr. Jester!
-
700 more posts and we beco.w the #1 thread in TW
![[][]](https://turfwarsapp.com/img/app/ajax-forbutton.gif)
Purchase Respect Points NEW! · Support · Turf Map · Terms · Privacy
©2021 MeanFreePath LLC