๐๐๐๐ผ
Forums โบ General Discussion โบ ๐๐๐๐ผ-
Howdy yโall..๐๐ป
-
Woaaahhh theres someone i havnt seen in a while whats cracking pine
-
Sup bro! Hope you staying safe
-
Hey pine
-
Hi pine, hope your staying safe my friend. ๐ป
-
Hows it going pine.
-
Happy Easter Pine.
-
Pine ๐
-
Happy Easter!
-
๐
๐๐ป
๐ ๐ฏ โOopsy it spilledโ -
We are good as can be I guess. Unfortunately I live in one of the hotspots in the USA for this virus. Iโm a NBA fan and they are one of the first major organizations to shut down in the USA. Once a saw the first game canceled, I began following all the virus updates from other countries very closely and started taking our own precautions. We began isolating ourselves well before they started suggesting/enforcing everyone. Hopefully someone will come up with a vaccine soon because I personally donโt see any other way out of this mess. Stay safe everyone!!
-
Stay safe buddy
![[][]](https://turfwarsapp.com/img/app/ajax-forbutton.gif)
Purchase Respect Points NEW! ยท Support ยท Turf Map ยท Terms ยท Privacy
ยฉ2021 MeanFreePath LLC