Johnny o 💃 when is it gas🔥day
Forums › General Discussion › Johnny o 💃 when is it gas🔥day-
Its been ages the last one🔥I say one for the new year 🔥a pair of socks in it for you 👍
-
does he need new shoes for his socks 😝
-
Whats gas day and when is ut?
-
MͣUͩRͩDA (‡_ಠ) wrote:
Whats gas day and when is ut?
start mobbing up quickly or you will find out the hard way 😂😂
Its a day of free roam, anything goes, anything or anyone gets capped, loot gets taken and bombs get discharged, all in the name of fun because johnny needs a haircut :P
-
IronFistNutter wrote:
Isn't that everyday TW, well not the haircut thing but all the rest. I wasn't told when the last gas day ended so I kept going, and going and going... 😝MͣUͩRͩDA (‡_ಠ) wrote:
Whats gas day and when is ut?
start mobbing up quickly or you will find out the hard way 😂😂
Its a day of free roam, anything goes, anything or anyone gets capped, loot gets taken and bombs get discharged, all in the name of fun because johnny needs a haircut :P
-
Johnny must have long lady hair by now,word is he's waiting for keeley hazell to buy a new revealing breasticle blouse.
I can take over the reigns mr.o,but looking at my name,gas day will have another meaning....paaaaaarp -
★MΛVΞЯICK★ wrote:
IronFistNutter wrote:
Isn't that everyday TW, well not the haircut thing but all the rest. I wasn't told when the last gas day ended so I kept going, and going and going... 😝MͣUͩRͩDA (‡_ಠ) wrote:
Whats gas day and when is ut?
start mobbing up quickly or you will find out the hard way 😂😂
Its a day of free roam, anything goes, anything or anyone gets capped, loot gets taken and bombs get discharged, all in the name of fun because johnny needs a haircut :P
Mav,
With 64k Mob and 46k turfs, you have the right to do what you want, some solid gaming there mate 👍👍👍
-
No not yet, wait another week please!
-
💀TͣAͩZͩ💀 wrote:
Come on Johnny O! TW needs your permission to cap.Its been ages the last one🔥I say one for the new year 🔥a pair of socks in it for you 👍
-
The difference between Gas Day and any other day is that bigger friends don't become involved so much when its gas day
-
༺☪ℐʊͣʀͩѧͩƨƨɪƈ☪༻ wrote:
The difference between Gas Day and any other day is that bigger friends don't become involved so much when its gas day
Very true jurassic 👍👍👍
-
💩💩ᎡᏌᎠᏀᏓᏣᏌᎦ💩💩 wrote:
The place would be like a shithouse.I like it.💩💩💩Johnny must have long lady hair by now,word is he's waiting for keeley hazell to buy a new revealing breasticle blouse.
I can take over the reigns mr.o,but looking at my name,gas day will have another meaning....paaaaaarp -
Soon soon I need a couple a weeks to sober up after this long weekend. However the Turf Wars wiki might be able to provide a hint 😉
-
Johnny O 💃 wrote:
Thanks johnny o 💃 that's all I need to know now I go and set up on all shaggs turf 😘Soon soon I need a couple a weeks to sober up after this long weekend. However the Turf Wars wiki might be able to provide a hint 😉
-
💀TͣAͩZͩ💀 wrote:
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 👊👍Johnny O 💃 wrote:
Thanks johnny o 💃 that's all I need to know now I go and set up on all shaggs turf 😘Soon soon I need a couple a weeks to sober up after this long weekend. However the Turf Wars wiki might be able to provide a hint 😉
-
💀TͣAͩZͩ💀 wrote:
Tazzy don't wait til gas day to cap shags. Make him rage now 😄Johnny O 💃 wrote:
Thanks johnny o 💃 that's all I need to know now I go and set up on all shaggs turf 😘Soon soon I need a couple a weeks to sober up after this long weekend. However the Turf Wars wiki might be able to provide a hint 😉
-
Johnny O 💃 wrote:
Just give me a 24 hours heads up so I can setup the proper V.Soon soon I need a couple a weeks to sober up after this long weekend. However the Turf Wars wiki might be able to provide a hint 😉
![[][]](https://turfwarsapp.com/img/app/ajax-forbutton.gif)
Purchase Respect Points NEW! · Support · Turf Map · Terms · Privacy
©2021 MeanFreePath LLC