General Discussion
Forums › General Discussion-
iPhone 4s
last: Oct 10, 201132 replies -
Auf Wiedersehen
last: Oct 10, 201136 replies -
Droid
last: Oct 10, 201145 replies -
Swagger - Fights Leaderboard!
last: Oct 10, 201127 replies -
I'm sorry that your all so sorry
last: Oct 10, 20111 reply -
Anyone else affected by putz
last: Oct 10, 201110 replies -
May sound increadibly stupid but.....
last: Oct 10, 201111 replies -
Yr wyf yn ddyn o fraster sydd â bwyta nionyn hoyw
last: Oct 10, 201122 replies -
IM NOT SORRY......
last: Oct 10, 20119 replies -
People Are Sorry Because...
last: Oct 10, 201112 replies -
So I decided to not take crap from a 15k mob player...
last: Oct 10, 201125 replies -
I forgive you
last: Oct 10, 20116 replies -
My apologies to !zaz for the carbombs and attacks.
last: Oct 9, 201115 replies -
To all you sorry mofos...
last: Oct 9, 20118 replies -
2nd Turfiversary!!!
last: Oct 9, 201117 replies -
Ground Zero ...a new group in town.
last: Oct 9, 201120 replies -
Just preordered my iPhone 4s
last: Oct 9, 201112 replies -
I'm getting in on this appology schtick too...
last: Oct 9, 201113 replies -
To Robo37: I'm sorry... 🙍
last: Oct 9, 201115 replies -
Congrats the Titan on 3k
-
Fine. I'm sorry!
last: Oct 9, 20114 replies -
guys/girls
last: Oct 9, 20115 replies -
Where's my apology???
last: Oct 9, 201111 replies -
Why do you cry?
last: Oct 9, 20111 reply -
Congrats to randombloke
last: Oct 9, 201134 replies -
I'm NOT sorry
last: Oct 9, 20112 replies -
Should I be sorry...
last: Oct 9, 20112 replies -
Sorry guys.
last: Oct 9, 20111 reply -
1'm 5O 5orRRyYe
last: Oct 9, 20115 replies -
I'm sorry to all of you for yesterday!!
last: Oct 9, 20111 reply
![[][]](https://turfwarsapp.com/img/app/ajax-forbutton.gif)
Purchase Respect Points NEW! · Support · Turf Map · Terms · Privacy
©2021 MeanFreePath LLC