Interface improvementsForums › Suggestions & Feedback › Interface improvements
I guess to me these are interface things, but they're probably much more complex to actually implement. Whatever the case, they're things I've found that are missing.
1) A scrollable forums text entry field (or atleast I couldn't navigate it without the delete key)
2) the ability to buy in bulk - weapons, turf upgrades, even don usage really need a slider or a drop down menu so much it makes me want to hit things.
3) This one is kind of far out. similar to the NYT app's selectable news menubar it'd be really awesome if each page (button on the home screen) was
No seriously fuck this text entry screen. I'm not perfect, I have to go back and fix things I've written with my thumbs.
1. Good idea, I'll see if this is possible. Also I'll be expanding the max length of forum posts from 1024 characters ;)
2. We are nearly ready to release multi-buy/sell
3. Would be interested in hearing the rest of this idea...
What I was going to say was essentially that it'd be great to be able to have a customizable menu bar, in the same way that NYT allows you to choose 4 main news categories (eg the ones you use most) and have the rest accessible via the fifth tab, which is always the more tab. Switching to that sort of thing would probably mean a pretty big restructuring of the way turf wars is served though I imagine, so it's not exactly just interface stuff at all I guess.
thanks nick and others for continuing to expand and refine the game!
i like pi's suggestions as long as they're feasible. here's another one - in the top mobsters tag why not list the capos of each state - 50 state capos. it would be not only informational but also allowing others to attack the state capo even though they migh not be in the same area within the same state...i am not bein selfish since i will never surpass gasface in new york but i thought it would be a good idea...although i realize that the whole world plays...oops