MSG YOUR WHOLE MOB
Forums βΊ Suggestions & Feedback βΊ MSG YOUR WHOLE MOB-
ππ¨ππ¨ππ¨ππ¨ππ¨ππ§
-
Why?
-
I think if you part of a guild is what he means
-
Stupid idea , u would never need to message all ur mob
-
last1here wrote:
Unless you want to spam them. Bad idea in my opinion.Stupid idea , u would never need to message all ur mob
-
What exactly would you message them? Your invite code? :p
-
Kozy wrote:
LOL I like thatWhat exactly would you message them? Your invite code? :p
I'd tell them to post to their mob my code over and over etc. -
lew10ant wrote:
Yeah my list.Kozy wrote:
LOL I like thatWhat exactly would you message them? Your invite code? :p
I'd tell them to post to their mob my code over and over etc. -
I think he's talking about broadcasting. It's a feature in storm 8 games such as Kingdoms Live.
-
That's giving fuel to the annoying spammers.
-
stupid idea.encourages spam
-
Errrrrr no !
-
JmanX wrote:
Very well unless ur trying to get a opine outlast1here wrote:
Unless you want to spam them. Bad idea in my opinion.Stupid idea , u would never need to message all ur mob
-
Like a broadcast in Storm8 games?
-
Oo ya Like total war
-
Message them if you wanted a player totally annihilated you could tell them all to attack him.imagine coming home one day and your news says you have been attacked 7000 times and six other events.lol
-
DJHazzer wrote:
Imagine if that happens to you tomorrow. Scary.Message them if you wanted a player totally annihilated you could tell them all to attack him.imagine coming home one day and your news says you have been attacked 7000 times and six other events.lol
-
This would work if your nob was a friends list... BUT IT ISNT
-
ΕbΓ¦mΓ¦ wrote:
And storm8 games are shitI think he's talking about broadcasting. It's a feature in storm 8 games such as Kingdoms Live.
-
.45 Caliber wrote:
And those are awesome! I love the idea, you can broadcast lists and Emoji Art.Like a broadcast in Storm8 games?
-
Carverπadd118π wrote:
I agree stupidstupid idea.encourages spam
-
DJHazzer wrote:
Original gangsters.... ππππMessage them if you wanted a player totally annihilated you could tell them all to attack him.imagine coming home one day and your news says you have been attacked 7000 times and six other events.lol
ππππππππππππ
![[][]](https://turfwarsapp.com/img/app/ajax-forbutton.gif)
Purchase Respect Points NEW! Β· Support Β· Turf Map Β· Terms Β· Privacy
Β©2021 MeanFreePath LLC